The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » COLOR MATCH by Tony Anverdi -An amazing utility device with literally HUNDREDS of uses!- Keith Barry (101 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9
danHumphrey
View Profile
Loyal user
275 Posts

Profile of danHumphrey
I suppose the most surprising thing is that Murphy's actually have a QC process!
gumbimagic
View Profile
Regular user
Too busy performing to have more than
179 Posts

Profile of gumbimagic
I own this and have zero issue with them not offering "refills". I don't need them or want them per se. I like this so much I picked up a second copy for multiple reasons, none of which have to do with quality control. I will most likely even pick up a couple more copies. There is zero need for "refills". I guess I might buy a set of "refills" when and if they become available if they are as cheap as my $.97 Crayola markers just in-case I break a pen while changing the ink. Changing the ink is explained in detail in the tutorial. If you follow the instructions the chance of breaking a pen is about zero. If you can't figure out a way to not need the markers to be absolutely identical to this set, then I suggest you just not perform this, or for that matter any magic. They provide multiple ways to use this set that do not even require this to be set up as pens...

Just my two cents.
danHumphrey
View Profile
Loyal user
275 Posts

Profile of danHumphrey
"refills" is probably a misnomer to be honest. Ungaffed pens which can be used as-is or as empty housing for the electronics. But I'm happy that you don't want "refills" and don't need "refills" and would only consider buying "refills" if they cost less than a dollar (bloody unlikely) and if you do end up buying some super cheap "refills" please don't forget to abide by your suggestion and give up performing this trick and for that matter all magic.
gumbimagic
View Profile
Regular user
Too busy performing to have more than
179 Posts

Profile of gumbimagic
I said my peace in my last post. Clearly the shoe fit someone, and they chose to wear it and be offended by it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » COLOR MATCH by Tony Anverdi -An amazing utility device with literally HUNDREDS of uses!- Keith Barry (101 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL