The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » What happened to ayala's partner and klok's partner? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

briansmagic
View Profile
Special user
USA
507 Posts

Profile of briansmagic
I was wondering what happened to Hans Klok and Sittah? Now it is just Hans Klok and some other lady is performing w/ him in his shows. Were him and Sittah married.....and now not?

Also, what about Joaquin Ayala and Lilia? Not is is Ayala and Tanya. Why is Lilia not in the picture? Are they/did they used to be married?

Anybody know the story?
Just curious, that's all
MCM
View Profile
Elite user
Minnesota
456 Posts

Profile of MCM
Ayala and Lilia divorced a couple of years ago, if I recall correctly. Sittah no longer works with Hans, and I saw something on the net that she was doing her own magic act somewhere. Details?
Bill Scarlett
View Profile
Veteran user
Vermont
366 Posts

Profile of Bill Scarlett
Ahh what a shame. Lilia was a beautiful and charming assistant. I enjoyed seeing them back before their fire-heavy show had to be scaled back because of liability concerns. It was a hot act, in many ways.
briansmagic
View Profile
Special user
USA
507 Posts

Profile of briansmagic
Were Hans and Sittah married?
David Goldrake
View Profile
Loyal user
Las Vegas
225 Posts

Profile of David Goldrake
Dear briansmagic,

Sittah has her own show in the Netherlands right now. Hans and Sittah were not married.

Kindest regards,

D
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » What happened to ayala's partner and klok's partner? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL