The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Haines House of Cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rainboguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1868 Posts

Profile of Rainboguy
Hello:

Not sure if this is the right Forum to discuss this, but, has anyone had trouble lately with placing order on the Haines House of Cards Website?

I placed an order with them 5 days ago and, yes, their Website took my money and shipping fee but I have received ZERO feedback from them on when the order will ship....they do to answer the phone nor my email.

Needless to say I am very frustrated by this.

Anything going on behind the scenes here that I should be aware of because 'tis does not smell right to me?
Rainboguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1868 Posts

Profile of Rainboguy
Never mind. I resolved this issue with PayPal.

I will NEVER do business with Haines House of Cards again.
Dan Ford
View Profile
Special user
Illinois
659 Posts

Profile of Dan Ford
This is good to know. Thanks!
ThomasJ
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
851 Posts

Profile of ThomasJ
Haines is the shop that made me fall in love with magic. I have very fond memories of going with my Grandparents and watching Bill Pryor perform any trick that we wanted to see. There were magicians sessioning, the shelves were packed with books by the greats, and the back room was always buzzing with conversation.
4-5 years ago, I dropped in and it looked like a different place. The magicians and ladies that I was used to seeing were all gone, and the previous owner’s Granddaughter had moved back from L.A. to take over the operation. The shelves didn’t have all the books I was used to seeing, and the magical apparatus was less abundant. The new owners were very friendly and it seemed like they were doing their best to keep the business alive, but I’m sorry to hear you had a bad experience. Not that it’s any excuse for lack of communication, but they don’t have the staff that they once had, so it might take longer to get a response these days.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Haines House of Cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL