The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Card packet switch? Also best, most versatile cold deck switch? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

stanjarin
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of stanjarin
Hi all, I've been searching for a card packet switch, its main purpose being to switch out gimmicked cards back to straight ones. I've checked the books I've got and not found one.
Same applies to a cold deck. I'm sure these problems have been solved a million times and I'd just love to be pointed in the right direction. Thanks!
Randy Marsh
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of Randy Marsh
I started a thread a few days ago asking about a good himber wallet that would be good for packet tricks... so I'm looking to do the same thing.

There is a product called 'Switch-A-Two by Mark Mason' which looks great for switching out a few cards, but you would need a breast pocket, so I didn't get it because most of the time I'm just wearing a t-shirt.
stanjarin
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of stanjarin
Thanks Randy. I guess what I'm after is something that's done on the down beat, after the trick is over. Say, the Wild Card 9 cards left clean just as they'd been magically transposed and left casually on the table for someone to pick up and look at. Or swithching a Bicycle Invisible Deck out for a Bicycle regular deck after that trick is over. So that there's a rolling series of invisible switches that don't draw attention to themselves because =they're in-between tricks=. There's a presentation / patter reason for all this. I guess I'm looking for utility rather than effect.
I really thought it'd be easier to find exactly what I'm looking for, and I hope someone lets me have that "D'Oh!! But of course!!" moment.
Switch-A-Two looks amazing, by the way.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Card packet switch? Also best, most versatile cold deck switch? (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL