We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Wild Things Podcast (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ken Northridge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlantic City, NJ
2344 Posts

Profile of Ken Northridge
Who has listened? I'd be interested in you thoughts.

I thought it was well done, balanced, and left it up to you to form your on conclusion about the dynamic duo. Its certainly not a 'fluff' piece.

I don't think this will spoil anything if you plan to listen in the future, but I took away many insights. The one I'll mention here is my reaffirmation as to the incredible dedication, hard work, and attention to detail it takes to become this successful. Siegfried and Roy deserved every bit of success they received. It wasn't an accident. They crafted it carefully over a long period of time. However, with all that success come pit falls, particularly if you are not well grounded.

One of my regrets in life is to have never seen them live. It all ended so tragically.
"Love is the real magic." -Doug Henning
www.KenNorthridge.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Wild Things Podcast (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL