The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » THE FASTEST CARD INDEX - Cheetah - Available at Murphy's (63 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
dman11
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1068 Posts

Profile of dman11
So much chatter going on with Indexes so I'll throw my 2 cents in... I received Cheetah a few weeks ago. It's my second index - I had Indexed a little while back but that one wasn't for me - it's been great for others though. I am so happy with Cheetah! For me, its just an easy, logical Index that flat out works! Comes with some great routines, is made of durable material and is very reasonably priced - they are not price gouging us. I'll look into the others ('cause that's what we do!) when they are available but I really like this and think it will be very hard to beat.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Sep 8, 2022, dman11 wrote:
So much chatter going on with Indexes so I'll throw my 2 cents in... I received Cheetah a few weeks ago. It's my second index - I had Indexed a little while back but that one wasn't for me - it's been great for others though. I am so happy with Cheetah! For me, its just an easy, logical Index that flat out works! Comes with some great routines, is made of durable material and is very reasonably priced - they are not price gouging us. I'll look into the others ('cause that's what we do!) when they are available but I really like this and think it will be very hard to beat.

Hmm, sounds pretty good. Can you sit with the index in your pocket or will it possibly break?
Check out Bafflingbob.com
dman11
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1068 Posts

Profile of dman11
Quote:
On Sep 8, 2022, RNK wrote:

Hmm, sounds pretty good. Can you sit with the index in your pocket or will it possibly break?

Yea-you can, you're not breaking this thing!
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Sep 8, 2022, dman11 wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 8, 2022, RNK wrote:

Yea-you can, you're not breaking this thing!

Very nice! TY!
Check out Bafflingbob.com
steve ehlers
View Profile
Loyal user
Tucson AZ
287 Posts

Profile of steve ehlers
Can anyone explain the difference between the Cheetah index and the Ultimate card index? I have the Ultimate and it's very thin.

Thanks,

Steve Ehlers
Chaz93
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1753 Posts

Profile of Chaz93
There are a ton of good indexes available, both for purchase and in print. Annemann has a great one in PMM. It's not necessary to be fast with an index, but rather to be comfortable and not awkward and this can be done with practice and any index. I've played with many indexes and the ones I prefer are always the ones I have made myself. You don't need much, a stapler, some tape, and some card stock works quite well. As no one is going to see it, it doesn't have to be pretty it just has to work.
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
I’m using just one of the Indexes for my second set of AB See cards - this card is then loaded into my wallet as part of the routine. Love it!
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of BDZ, Holidayz, The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Vision, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Nice to see many happy customers for the "Cheetah", with not a single negative post.

I own the 'Cheetah', and in MY opinion - - East or West, CHEETAH is the BEST. Smile

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
Joaquin
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of Joaquin
Yes it is very good. You still need to practice.
Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
2051 Posts

Profile of Daren
I have received my cheetah index also and love it! it will take some practice but like all good things, this is in my number 1 set
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of Tom G
Has anyone changed the set up for the card order? Or like the way explained?
Bottom Drawer
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of Bottom Drawer
Quote:
On Sep 15, 2022, Ustaad wrote:
Nice to see many happy customers for the "Cheetah", with not a single negative post.

I own the 'Cheetah', and in MY opinion - - East or West, CHEETAH is the BEST. Smile

Smile

Spot on sir

All the hot air has now gone
this is number 1

BD
Michel Vernet
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of Michel Vernet
Great news! Cheetah it's back in stock at Murphy's and your favourite magic shop!
drphil
View Profile
Elite user
449 Posts

Profile of drphil
Cheetah is a great buy a full index that is small and material that will last it comes preset with practice cards and great explications on how to use any deck you want it also shows some nice tricks all you need to do is practice the layout is very logical and well thought out any card at your fingertips in seconds one of my best magic purchases for its price.
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3624 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
I like Cheetah, it is good. However, I prefer Indexed. Maybe it is because I have had it longer and worked with it more. I also like that it is all in one, only one pocket to worry about. And it is fast as well.
bentpenny
View Profile
Loyal user
202 Posts

Profile of bentpenny
Quote:
On Oct 12, 2022, rowdymagi5 wrote:
I like Cheetah, it is good. However, I prefer Indexed. Maybe it is because I have had it longer and worked with it more. I also like that it is all in one, only one pocket to worry about. And it is fast as well.

I've also got both, don't you find it a bit cramped as compared to the Cheetah?
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3624 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Definitely is more cramped. I spent a lot of time working with it and have grown used to it. I just got Cheetah, maybe I will work with it for a while and see if I change my mind.
oliverho
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of oliverho
I'm trying out using half of the Cheetah with the major arcana (the pocket-sized cards from Artisan Tarot). If I can develop fluency with finding the cards, I think it might pair well with Enrique Enriquez's Invisible Tarot.
timph
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of timph
Looks awesome and seems very reasonably priced - under £40 on Vanishing Inc.
Psychiac
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of Psychiac
Cheetah, my first, is awesome. Fast, durable, with a great tutorial. Overtly, so quick with a single card production that it's near inconceivable that there was anything but that one card in play. Covertly, the equivalent of a stealth bomber - never on the radar and gone before they know what hit them. I'm still displacing some neighbor cards with friction and trust that with more practice I'll be able to minimize that; not a big deal now while working with singles. Purchasers might relate that for my first rounds of practice I asked for a value first, then for the suit in a follow-up question (bought me a small amount of time, while just as fast from their perspective). Cheetah can assist you in delivering freakish astonishment at a high level. I can see using this as a potential emergency escape pod as well - an idea I think I've heard elsewhere before giving this type of utility a try. Front, back or coat pockets would all involve the same orientation of hand to Cheetah, and there are tactile cues as to what you're "dealing" with. +1 for Cheetah!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » THE FASTEST CARD INDEX - Cheetah - Available at Murphy's (63 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL