The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » THE FASTEST CARD INDEX - Cheetah - Available at Murphy's (38 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
dman11
View Profile
Special user
PA
851 Posts

Profile of dman11
So much chatter going on with Indexes so I'll throw my 2 cents in... I received Cheetah a few weeks ago. It's my second index - I had Indexed a little while back but that one wasn't for me - it's been great for others though. I am so happy with Cheetah! For me, its just an easy, logical Index that flat out works! Comes with some great routines, is made of durable material and is very reasonably priced - they are not price gouging us. I'll look into the others ('cause that's what we do!) when they are available but I really like this and think it will be very hard to beat.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
6273 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Sep 8, 2022, dman11 wrote:
So much chatter going on with Indexes so I'll throw my 2 cents in... I received Cheetah a few weeks ago. It's my second index - I had Indexed a little while back but that one wasn't for me - it's been great for others though. I am so happy with Cheetah! For me, its just an easy, logical Index that flat out works! Comes with some great routines, is made of durable material and is very reasonably priced - they are not price gouging us. I'll look into the others ('cause that's what we do!) when they are available but I really like this and think it will be very hard to beat.


Hmm, sounds pretty good. Can you sit with the index in your pocket or will it possibly break?
dman11
View Profile
Special user
PA
851 Posts

Profile of dman11
Quote:
On Sep 8, 2022, RNK wrote:

Hmm, sounds pretty good. Can you sit with the index in your pocket or will it possibly break?


Yea-you can, you're not breaking this thing!
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
6273 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Sep 8, 2022, dman11 wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 8, 2022, RNK wrote:

Hmm, sounds pretty good. Can you sit with the index in your pocket or will it possibly break?


Yea-you can, you're not breaking this thing!


Very nice! TY!
steve ehlers
View Profile
Loyal user
Tucson AZ
287 Posts

Profile of steve ehlers
Can anyone explain the difference between the Cheetah index and the Ultimate card index? I have the Ultimate and it's very thin.

Thanks,

Steve Ehlers
Chaz93
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1663 Posts

Profile of Chaz93
There are a ton of good indexes available, both for purchase and in print. Annemann has a great one in PMM. It's not necessary to be fast with an index, but rather to be comfortable and not awkward and this can be done with practice and any index. I've played with many indexes and the ones I prefer are always the ones I have made myself. You don't need much, a stapler, some tape, and some card stock works quite well. As no one is going to see it, it doesn't have to be pretty it just has to work.
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1226 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
I’m using just one of the Indexes for my second set of AB See cards - this card is then loaded into my wallet as part of the routine. Love it!
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5879 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Nice to see many happy customers for the "Cheetah", with not a single negative post.

I own the 'Cheetah', and in MY opinion - - East or West, CHEETAH is the BEST. Smile

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
Joaquin
View Profile
Veteran user
315 Posts

Profile of Joaquin
Yes it is very good. You still need to practice.
Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
1977 Posts

Profile of Daren
I have received my cheetah index also and love it! it will take some practice but like all good things, this is in my number 1 set
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2822 Posts

Profile of Tom G
Has anyone changed the set up for the card order? Or like the way explained?
Bottom Drawer
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of Bottom Drawer
Quote:
On Sep 15, 2022, Ustaad wrote:
Nice to see many happy customers for the "Cheetah", with not a single negative post.

I own the 'Cheetah', and in MY opinion - - East or West, CHEETAH is the BEST. Smile

Smile


Spot on sir

All the hot air has now gone
this is number 1

BD
Michel Vernet
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of Michel Vernet
Great news! Cheetah it's back in stock at Murphy's and your favourite magic shop!
drphil
View Profile
Elite user
440 Posts

Profile of drphil
Cheetah is a great buy a full index that is small and material that will last it comes preset with practice cards and great explications on how to use any deck you want it also shows some nice tricks all you need to do is practice the layout is very logical and well thought out any card at your fingertips in seconds one of my best magic purchases for its price.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » THE FASTEST CARD INDEX - Cheetah - Available at Murphy's (38 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL