The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Spain! Finally posting here! (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Beny
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of Beny
Hi all, I've been lurking here for around 2 years and now that I'm trying to get more serious about magic (just a hobbyist) I guess it's time to start participating in return lol

I'm 27yo from Spain and I started looking into this magical world around 3 years ago but very sporadically (very very sporadically) so it's now when I'm trying to get more serious with it and get some real improvement.

The possibility of having the ability to be able to send people back to their childhood, momentarily distracted from the hustle and bustle of the daily routine and make them enjoy like kids during a simple performance it's reason enough for me to get better on this, the only thing I kinda regret about the moment where I decided to start learning stuff, it's that it means that it's harder now for me to get fooled as time goes by (depending on what, of course) and that feeling of getting fooled with that mix of innocence and disbelief it's lovely

About the Café, now that it was down for a month I missed it and understood the amazing resource of information it really is, buying some products during last month was way harder without all the reviews for example, so here I am

See you around
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5930 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Welcome, Beny,

No matter your level of experience in magic Spain has magicians who will fry your brain. Your childlike experiences may become less often, but they are likely to become more profound.

Enjoy your time here.
lotcaster
View Profile
Regular user
Texas
151 Posts

Profile of lotcaster
Welcome!
Carlosfa
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of Carlosfa
Hi, Beny, First of wall, Welcome!. I'm from Spain too. As you said, I love magic Café because I can learn from other people, their reviews... it is an incredible place

See you soon! ????
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Spain! Finally posting here! (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL