The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Jim Zee Sit Down Table (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

latentimage
View Profile
Elite user
No More Room In Hell..
438 Posts

Profile of latentimage
Hello all. I’m hoping someone can lead me in the right direction. I am looking for a Jim Zee style sit down closeup table. The ones that were used in the L&L videos. Buying a used one would be ideal, but does anyone make anything similar these days? Lots of the magic makers versions are out there, but I’m unsure of the quality on those. Maybe someone can provide some insight into them as well?
"Come to the edge," he said, They Said "We Are Afraid," "Come to the edge," he said, They Came, He Pushed Them...And They Flew. -Apollinaire

"If there be a skeptical star, I was born under it. Yet I have lived all my days in complete astonishment." -W. MacNeile Dixon
Cleverpaws
View Profile
Regular user
Northern California
156 Posts

Profile of Cleverpaws
Hello elite user:
I 'd be happy to work with you on a custom quality table similar to the Jim Zee.
I've been building furniture for 30+ years and have a large selection of vintage French inlays that would be perfect for something like this.
I can PM photos of my work if you're interested.
latentimage
View Profile
Elite user
No More Room In Hell..
438 Posts

Profile of latentimage
Quote:
On Jul 29, 2022, Cleverpaws wrote:
Hello elite user:
I 'd be happy to work with you on a custom quality table similar to the Jim Zee.
I've been building furniture for 30+ years and have a large selection of vintage French inlays that would be perfect for something like this.
I can PM photos of my work if you're interested.

I will reach out. Thanks!
"Come to the edge," he said, They Said "We Are Afraid," "Come to the edge," he said, They Came, He Pushed Them...And They Flew. -Apollinaire

"If there be a skeptical star, I was born under it. Yet I have lived all my days in complete astonishment." -W. MacNeile Dixon
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3728 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
I have a spare.

Steve
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Jim Zee Sit Down Table (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL