The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » New book on erdnase (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Leo H
View Profile
Inner circle
1334 Posts

Profile of Leo H
Quote:
On Aug 8, 2022, Chris wrote:
Mean and uninformed voices are plenty particularly online. It is telling that you can't even articulate your critique. Sorry, I forgot, you admitted to being uninformed about Gallaway.

You're living in a dream, I never admitted to being uninformed about Gallaway. I already read the information about him on the Genii Forum. As Bill Mullins pointed out, there's no point in rehashing what was written about him on that site. His written works on the printing business don't match up to what Sanders has published. It's all dry and stilted. The sly and humorous language in The Expert, and in Sanders' essays are nowhere to be found in any Gallaway material.

An Erdnase candidate has to have been a gambler. He discusses his gambling escapades and losses in the book. And yet you're asking people to take it on faith that Gallaway is Erdnase without good circumstantial evidence. Gallaway left no diary behind detailing any visits to gambling establishments. As far as the evidence is concerned, he never bet a dime on anything.

Sanders made his living as a mining engineer. His books on mining probably didn't turn a big profit for him. It isn't necessary for an Erdnase candidate to be a success in the publishing industry. After all, the book wasn't a financial windfall for the author in the end.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » New book on erdnase (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL