The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Can anyone give me advice on these videos... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

smacks183
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of smacks183
I have to opportunity to get some the following videos for a great price, but becuase my funds are limited, I was wondering if any of you could recommend specific volumes from the following three series. Thanks! ; Lorayne Best Ever 1-10 Ken Krenzel Card Classics 1-3 and Jon Tremaine 1-3 Thanks a lot!
markjens
View Profile
Loyal user
N. CA
213 Posts

Profile of markjens
I will tell you that the Lorayne series builds on itself, so if you are not familiar with his sleights be sure to get the first few rather than the last. He tends to refer back to the previous vids when teaching an effect, i.e., "...and then I do the HaLo, or the Ultra move..." I hope this is some help, as for the others, I have Krenzel's books and can recommend his thinking and his methods, but I haven't seen the vids.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Can anyone give me advice on these videos... (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL