The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Mind Bag effect options (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

George Hunter
View Profile
Inner circle
1873 Posts

Profile of George Hunter
I recently bought Max Vellucci's Mind Bag prop, which is one of several good change bags without a stereotypical wooden handle. The effect that is taught with it is a version of Max Maven's "Kurotsuke" .

It seems like a "Swiss Army" kind of prop that would permit a number of effects. What Mentalism-type effects do some of you employ a change bag for? What possibilities come to mind?

Thanks in advance,

George
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3781 Posts

Profile of Julie
A long time ago P&L made an EGG BAG with a divider (think of Grant's Tote Bag).
There might be some worthwhile possibilities here.

Julie
George Hunter
View Profile
Inner circle
1873 Posts

Profile of George Hunter
Thanks Julie, I wasn't really asking about other options for change bags, but intended to ask about the range of Mentalism EFFECTS that are possible with a good change bag.

George
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
2840 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Take a look at things that can be accomplished using a himber wallet or a Z-Fold wallet. Same principle, just a different gaffus allowing for different props that don't fit in a wallet.
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3781 Posts

Profile of Julie
Quote:
On Aug 7, 2022, Julie wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 7, 2022, George Hunter wrote:
Thanks Julie, I wasn't really asking about other options for change bags, but intended to ask about the range of Mentalism EFFECTS that are possible with a good change bag.

George

Mental Magic = Randomly selected billet shared with onlookers and the actual 3 dimensional item is disclosed in the bag. (gem, candy bar, esp card, coloured egg etc.)

Julie
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Mind Bag effect options (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL