We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Straight Outta Scotland - Paul Brooks new lecture (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JamJar
View Profile
New user
UK
97 Posts

Profile of JamJar
Straight Outta Scotland is Paul Brooks new lecture and I was there in Manchester to see it, I'm a huge fan of Paul's work so I was really looking forward to this.
I met up with Paul earlier in the day for lunch and he gave me the lowdown on his life before mentalism, he spoke of his love for musical theatre, wandering around Electric Avenue with his gang and DJing at the world famous Wünkerling Ehrichs Bar!

As I've mentioned before, Paul always goes that extra mile with his products and his lectures are no different.
I’ve since spoke with some friends who attended Pauls lecture in Leeds and it went down a treat there too.

You can read a full review of Pauls lecture here:

https://mentalistblogger.com/straight-outta-scotland/

Regards

Ryan
Mid 40s guy probably having a mid life crisis, so I started a blog!
Www.mentalistblogger.com
Rivvo
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Rivvo
Paul Brook was brilliant. I’m glad to have booked him on behalf of Leeds Magic Circle, and he had rave reviews from a bunch of our members. On top of that he gave us free stuff and lecture notes. So far it was one of my favourite lectures I have ever witnessed and would recommend him to any club that asked.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Straight Outta Scotland - Paul Brooks new lecture (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL