The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Magic Review: Star Map by Lewis Le Val (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

UnbiasedMagicReviews
View Profile
Loyal user
272 Posts

Profile of UnbiasedMagicReviews
My detailed unbiased magic review with recommendations/live performances

Cost:$18
Skill Level: Expert
Type of Magic: Propless Star Sign Divination, Close Up Magic, Mentalism
Overall Rating: 3.20/5
https://the1914.com/collections/main/products/star-map

YouTube & Instagram - UnbiasedMagicReviews
I buy/review magic to help you make better decisions
Unbiased The Definitive ACAAN -The BEST Ungaffed ACAAN - https://youtu.be/YtAAETDIouA
EvojKam
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of EvojKam
I think the main reason lead to your less positive review is due to CONTEXT
Lewis Le Val's method is more suitable in a private psychic reading situation, where touching hand is very common. And unlike mind reading, talking about star sign in the context of personality demographic is normal, less likely to raise a flag about process of elimination. Another method with this approach is Palm Star by Matt Pulsar which is even more in-depth talking about the Cusp Zone between signs and finally reveal the birthday.

The approach UMR look at it is more of a standard mentalism presentation in which "Think of the letter, send it to me" is really common, and it would be odd for a psychic to do such thing.
All in all, context matter. For any one not familiar with star sign I would recommend picking up Lewis Le Val's IRIS first. Palm Star by Matt Pulsar need to put in more work but the effect is really good.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Magic Review: Star Map by Lewis Le Val (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL