The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Billets and their working(s) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

espmagic
View Profile
Special user
979 Posts

Profile of espmagic
Folks, anyone know the contact information for Elliot Bresler (Switchcraft)?

I have a billet trouble: after all the "work", I am left with a folded billet palmer in my left hand, which I need to transfer secretly(!) to my right hand. And I'm looking for thoughts and directions.

Any help would be appreciated!
mindmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1740 Posts

Profile of mindmagic
Elliott is (as far as I know) still on the Café, so you should be able to send him a PM. if you search for past posts on Switchcraft you should find his username.

Barry
espmagic
View Profile
Special user
979 Posts

Profile of espmagic
Thank you Barry!
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Aug 17, 2022, espmagic wrote:
Folks, anyone know the contact information for Elliot Bresler (Switchcraft)?

I have a billet trouble: after all the "work", I am left with a folded billet palmer in my left hand, which I need to transfer secretly(!) to my right hand. And I'm looking for thoughts and directions.

Any help would be appreciated!

Rub your hands together as if heating them up. Start at chest level then transfer on the way down to waist level. Big action hides little action.

While you do this look at specs and say OK, WHOS READY FOR THIS?
Mr. Woolery
View Profile
Inner circle
Fairbanks, AK
2149 Posts

Profile of Mr. Woolery
Which technique are you using? Page number in Switchcraft would be great. There are a lot of moves in 800+ pages, so perhaps another one would suit better for your needs.

Patrick
MysticJohn
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of MysticJohn
You can find his work here:

https://sites.google.com/site/ebswitch/home
Nestor D
View Profile
Special user
France (Paris)
830 Posts

Profile of Nestor D
You can see Julien Losa applying his solution to the problem (something very close to John C's solution) in "Billets for the Modern Mind reader vol2".

However, in my experience, that problem is often better solved by using different switches to leave the billet in the hand of your choice (I cannot help you further without knowing the routine or at least the bit of choreography you are dealing with).
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Billets and their working(s) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL