The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » BOUNCE - by Juan Luis Rubiales - A Review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RCarruth
View Profile
Veteran user
Spartanburg, S.C.
341 Posts

Profile of RCarruth
BOUNCE - by Juan Luis Rubiales - A Review
Magic download (video)

I truly appreciate effects that make you think and expand your creative reach. BOUNCE does just that.. and for the price.. you can't beat it.

Juan Luis Rubiales has created not just an effect, but a method. You can use his method to reveal cards in any number of ways. Produce four Aces. Turn a face-down card face-up in a group of face-down cards. Secretly add a card to a group of jumbled cards. Reveal multiple cards. All from a simple bounce of a rubber ball.

I know this is a review, but sometimes the best way to get an idea of 'how' an effect looks to an audience is to watch the demo video. I encourage anyone with curiosity to watch the video on the Vanishing Inc. site to get a grasp of how good this looks. I can't truly do it justice with my words... and I'm hard-headed enough I'd certainly try if I thought I could pull it off. I hate to say '..just go to the site..', but sometimes it's best.

OK.. now that you've watch Juan magically produce Aces, I can talk about the fine print.. Juan readily admits learning this is not instantaneous. There's a bit of a 'knack' to releasing four Aces in single file. Releasing one is not hard at all, and you'll quickly add the others.

I don't think you have to be a genius to figure out the basics. What Juan teaches you is the subtle nuances to make Bounce look like real magic. For
$11.95 you certainly can't complain about the price. You get a fourteen-minute plus download that teaches several effects and explains the proper type ball to use/buy. Vanishing sells the balls separately.. but I've noticed they are out of stock.

Technically, the rubber ball is a juggler's bounce ball... 140 grams weight and 60 mm diameter. The size of the ball and the composition of the rubber matters. The proper size helps conceal the hidden cards.. and the composition provides the proper surface tension to 'drag' the hidden cards into play.

The download itself is a well-filmed, better than most, video. Nothing negative to write about. Juan doesn't over explain, and makes good use of his 14 minutes of instruction time.

Again.. if you watched the demo, you have a good understanding of what to expect. Personally, I can do one card OK.. with only minutes of practice. My magic cohort, who has practiced somewhat longer, is looking good producing multiple cards. I will definitely recommend BOUNCE to my friends and readers. It's a great utility move, with a flair, that opens a new avenue to produce or reveal selected cards.

$11.95 .. From Vanishing Inc. and Juan Luis Rubiales

https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/close-....../bounce/
Magic Roadshow - Magic's #1 Free Newsletter
http://magicroadshow.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » BOUNCE - by Juan Luis Rubiales - A Review (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL