The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » Mystery Shell (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bluesman
View Profile
Special user
Florida
567 Posts

Profile of Bluesman
I just wanted to say that I bought some shells from 3shells.com a few months ago.
The ones I purchased were called
"Mystery Shell" And I finally got around putting a routine together.
Al's shells are 2nd to none in my humble opinion. They look and feel great. Quality is top-notch and his service is great.
I also wanted to thank Al for getting me back into going shows again. After my twin brother die four years ago. I was unable to perform for four years. With Al help
I'm back. Thanks Al.

Emmett
mandrax
View Profile
New user
Montreal, Canada
48 Posts

Profile of mandrax
I agree that Al's shells are excellent and that he provides very good customer service.
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
2001 Posts

Profile of iamslow
I agree!! I have 2 sets from al and both are amazing.... Both are also the bottom ridge style which allows me to do things that cant be done with regular shells.... gonna be grabbing more sets once the funds come in...!!
"Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
shellgame-al
View Profile
Veteran user
Arizona, USA
352 Posts

Profile of shellgame-al
Hi guys, I have not been to the Café for some time and wanted to thank you all for your nice words and your business.

I hope you are all having fun!

Al
3shells.com
Manufacture of 3 Shell Game Sets & 3 Disk Monte Sets
3shells.com and magicswindles.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » Mystery Shell (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL