The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Egg Bag by Bacon Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magikmax
View Profile
New user
Scotland
95 Posts

Profile of magikmax
Does anyone have any experience with the newly released Bacon Magic Egg Bags? It looks like they have a few different options, both Malini style and Senor Mardo style. I'm in the market for a new one, and wondering if anyone could let me know how they compare quality-wise and feel of material-wise to the 'standard' Malini Egg Bag released by Bazar de Magia available through Murphy's? I currently have Martin Lewis' Mardo style bag, and while it's a great quality bag, I think I prefer the Malini style. Has anyone picked one of these up?
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7551 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
For Malini bag, I would look at Jeff Hobson, Lynetta Welsch's or Pauline's. All are very good quality.
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
JNeal
View Profile
Inner circle
I used to have 999 posts, now I have
1582 Posts

Profile of JNeal
I do a Malini bag as well... the selling price is $75.00. I'm pretty sure I have made close to 1000 of them. Pm me if interested.

Click here to view attached image.
visit me @ JNealShow.com
magikmax
View Profile
New user
Scotland
95 Posts

Profile of magikmax
Thanks folks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Egg Bag by Bacon Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL