The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Looking for Paul Wilson's coins across (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

altheonly
View Profile
New user
Maui, HI
2 Posts

Profile of altheonly
Does anyone know in what issue of "Genii" Paul Wilson's coins across was printed? It may have been called "Scottish Coins Across" or "3 Fly" or "Crowded Coins." Michael Close says it's a great coins across routine and I'd like to find it. On the same topic, is this routine printed anywhere else or been released on DVD? Thanks for all your help. Al The Only PS I'm having a great time at the IBM convention in Cleveland.
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2896 Posts

Profile of Tom G
I think it's on a tape he put out and pretty sure it's on his webpage.
federico luduena
View Profile
Loyal user
Spain
249 Posts

Profile of federico luduena
"Crowded Coins" is the first effect in "Knock'em Dead". Paul has added some changes lately, though. Follow Tom's suggestion and visit his website, since that effect might be found in other formats, too.

federico
joeKing
View Profile
Special user
United States
979 Posts

Profile of joeKing
There is a PDF available on Wilson's site teaching not only Crowded Coins but a closed-fists coins across to prelude the 3 fly...

You can also learn it on his dvd/tape Knock em' Dead.
~joeKing
shanester
View Profile
Loyal user
Darlington, England
267 Posts

Profile of shanester
EricHenning
View Profile
Loyal user
Laurel, Maryland
218 Posts

Profile of EricHenning
I've been using Paul's "Crowded Coins" routine for years, since it was first in his lecture, and have found it to be the most effective non-gaffed version out there - for me. Gets a great response, which is not always true with other versions. The handling is very clean.

Also, I have Paul's "Completely Crowded" PDF and it has some very solid thinking.
Chris Thibault
View Profile
Elite user
Massachusetts
469 Posts

Profile of Chris Thibault
"Sunday Morning Coins Across" is available in PDF format througf his website. This is the effect he does leading into "Crowded Coins."
-Chris
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Looking for Paul Wilson's coins across (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL