The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Crazy Sam's Handcuffs by Sam Huang and Hanson Chien Production (113 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2282 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Just saw on social media that Hanson Chien Production is going to release Crazy Sam's Handcuffs by Sam Huang. It uses regular rubber bands, and the band goes in and out without the usual "moves" !!. I am so looking forward to the release.
Barry Gitelson
View Profile
Special user
Kona Hawaii
955 Posts

Profile of Barry Gitelson
"Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God." Author: Leo Buscaglia
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5156 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Wow. Looks very magical. Where can I buy the instruction?
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2282 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Quote:
On Sep 14, 2022, Barry Gitelson wrote:
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=886_Xz28Puk

Thanks, Barry. I didn't know there is an official trailer on YouTube. It's better than the video that I watched. I am even more excited about this now. Haha.
bentpenny
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of bentpenny
Looks incredible. Pending reviews, I'll likely be getting this.
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2282 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Quote:
On Sep 14, 2022, Kjellstrom wrote:
Wow. Looks very magical. Where can I buy the instruction?

Don't think it's officially out yet. Hopefully soon!
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4459 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Holy smokes. That looks incredible.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6200 Posts

Profile of videoman
Looks like a game changer but we’ll see once it’s released.
I hope it lives up to the expectations.
upnxrawk
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of upnxrawk
I've been eagerly awaiting this since the original Facebook post on the Rubber Band Magic group. Hopefully it lives up to the hype, with guys like Bacon Fire, Joe Rindfleisch, Dr. Cyril Thomas and Nicholas Lawrence on board can't see any reason why it isn't a game changer.
Billy
Puzzlemaker
View Profile
Veteran user
341 Posts

Profile of Puzzlemaker
He teached me his Version. It's realy beautyfull, but only for social media.
danHumphrey
View Profile
Loyal user
275 Posts

Profile of danHumphrey
Quote:
On Sep 15, 2022, Puzzlemaker wrote:
He teached me his Version. It's realy beautyfull, but only for social media.

Who, Sam Huang? It looks pretty good for close up too if the performance videos are to be believed.
Puzzlemaker
View Profile
Veteran user
341 Posts

Profile of Puzzlemaker
Yes.He showed me how it's done. It's realy beautyfull but I think if you buy it you will see it's only good in Front of a camera.
danHumphrey
View Profile
Loyal user
275 Posts

Profile of danHumphrey
Thanks for your quick reply.... Hmmmm that's a shame as I think it's a perfect effect for close-up and not for video.
Barry Gitelson
View Profile
Special user
Kona Hawaii
955 Posts

Profile of Barry Gitelson
Quote:
On Sep 14, 2022, Puzzlemaker wrote:
Yes.He showed me how it's done. It's realy beautyfull but I think if you buy it you will see it's only good in Front of a camera.

Major bummed.
"Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God." Author: Leo Buscaglia
Gourmet
View Profile
Loyal user
280 Posts

Profile of Gourmet
Quote:

I have to respectfully disagree with you on the last part, the angles are quite good for this effect. Not ideal, but pretty good . You don't want to do this surrounded though.

Sam and Hanson also teach various handlings and subtleties. And don't forget the contributions from Joe Rindfleisch, Dr. Cyril Thomas and Nicholas Lawrence.
Puzzlemaker
View Profile
Veteran user
341 Posts

Profile of Puzzlemaker
After writing with Sam again about his Release, he gave me the information that the one effect he teached me is not included in this project. So the other things also looks very interesting and I think its realy made to perform for a live audience. I only saw a few seconds from the trailer and comment too fast:-) Now I saw the whole trailer. Shame on me! Realy cool! Sorry for my first Post!
upnxrawk
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of upnxrawk
Quote:
On Sep 15, 2022, Gourmet wrote:
Quote:

I have to respectfully disagree with you on the last part, the angles are quite good for this effect. Not ideal, but pretty good . You don't want to do this surrounded though.

Sam and Hanson also teach various handlings and subtleties. And don't forget the contributions from Joe Rindfleisch, Dr. Cyril Thomas and Nicholas Lawrence.

I asked Joe Rindfleisch personally if this is worth getting and he said it was, so that's all I need to know myself.
Billy
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
2861 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
I perform the version David Copperfield did on his TV special years ago. It really is a fabulous effect and has always gotten great reactions! I don't know about this particular version here but the one David Copperfield performed can be done live and you seriously don't have to worry about angles because it is done in such a manner where all your movements are justified. This version does look interesting though.

Good magic to all,

Eric
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
Wandering around with
2816 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Looks great!
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2282 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Apparently, pre-sale starts later today.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Crazy Sam's Handcuffs by Sam Huang and Hanson Chien Production (113 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL