The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Crazy Sam's Handcuffs by Sam Huang and Hanson Chien Production (107 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
geggy
View Profile
Veteran user
Brighton UK
348 Posts

Profile of geggy
20% info about the product...80% about p&p..fail.
Looks great, will wait til its out there and see.
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1696 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2022, EZrhythm wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 18, 2022, rasmus wrote:
If this Method is really as good as seen on the Trailer, I will give it a try. As an expert on the plot of crazy man's handcuffs, I doubt, that this method is as practicle as advertised, espacially the angles and the get in.

I will say that the method is as good as it is on the trailer and that you will certainly enjoy it. It is very practical with a quick and easy get-in, if it could even be called a get-in. Yes it is angle sensitive but you will most likely be okay performing this all but surrounded.
Smile

Sounds Great, Thank you EZrhythm:)
A World without Magic is a World without Dreams and Hope:)

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, CRAZY CARD CHANGE, POLTERGEIST, STEEL Stage Version,
X-RAY Stage Version
http://rasmusmagic.ch
upnxrawk
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of upnxrawk
After seeing the tutorial I can say that this is definitely not just for social media. Very in depth teaching and lots of bonus ideas and handlings as well. A little angle sensitive but isn't a lot of magic? I give it 2 thumbs up from this rubber band magic lover.
Billy
Vogler
View Profile
Special user
Greece
652 Posts

Profile of Vogler
Quote:
On Sep 21, 2022, upnxrawk wrote:
After seeing the tutorial I can say that this is definitely not just for social media. Very in depth teaching and lots of bonus ideas and handlings as well. A little angle sensitive but isn't a lot of magic? I give it 2 thumbs up from this rubber band magic lover.

Is it a download or a gimmick?
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2888 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
Where are people seeing the tutorial? I doesn't show up in my Penguin library, perhaps since it's a pre-release?
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2250 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1531 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
I wouldn't call that a review but you do get to watch excerpts from the trailer. Even when you know the move it still looks amazing.
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
upnxrawk
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of upnxrawk
Quote:
On Sep 22, 2022, Magic KL wrote:
There is a review here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oqo7H--4ke4

There's a few different distributors who have it up already.
Billy
BaryBazz
View Profile
Loyal user
United Kingdom
207 Posts

Profile of BaryBazz
Quote:
On Sep 15, 2022, The great Gumbini wrote:
I perform the version David Copperfield did on his TV special years ago. It really is a fabulous effect and has always gotten great reactions! I don't know about this particular version here but the one David Copperfield performed can be done live and you seriously don't have to worry about angles because it is done in such a manner where all your movements are justified. This version does look interesting though.

Good magic to all,

Eric

Hi Eric,

Is the Copperfield version available and if so where.

Barry
MorrisCH
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of MorrisCH
Watched the download, very bold and interesting method, the difficulty is pretty much none. I have a feeling that a layman are able to pick up the primary move within 5-10 mins of practice. (Definitely a lot easier than Crazy Man's Handcuff version).

There's not much angle restriction either(better than most of rubber band items in the market at least).

Definitely not for social media only, In fact, I have just performed it to my co-worker in the office and they were pretty stunned, and if you can end with a crazy man handcuff version with spectator's hand. you will have a killer set you can do anywhere, anytime.
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
2739 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
As a magician, the method was totally different than the two things I was looking for, a CMH sort of move or a matchstick penetration move. I think this is party of what made it so fooling for me. Interested what others think
baobow
View Profile
Special user
509 Posts

Profile of baobow
Quote:
On Sep 26, 2022, BaryBazz wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 15, 2022, The great Gumbini wrote:
I perform the version David Copperfield did on his TV special years ago. It really is a fabulous effect and has always gotten great reactions! I don't know about this particular version here but the one David Copperfield performed can be done live and you seriously don't have to worry about angles because it is done in such a manner where all your movements are justified. This version does look interesting though.

Good magic to all,

Eric

Hi Eric,

Is the Copperfield version available and if so where.

Barry

The one performed by David Copperfield is just the standard crazy man's handcuff method. It just looked very magical based on the camera angle that makes it look like it melted thru
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4145 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Too bad this isn't a download only. I am waiting for this to come in the mail... just for a link, because apparently, the only other thing it comes with is rubber bands that I already have.
Ross W
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1736 Posts

Profile of Ross W
CMH is my favourite trick, learnt years ago from the Ammar book. I have tried countless variationsi/mprovements, yet I still do it the original way. It needs no gimmicks, it's angle-proof, it's not a card trick, it's 100% amazing, it has a perfect three-act structure...

Yet I'm still gonna get this!
Author.
Twitter: @rosswelford
www.rosswelford.com
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
2739 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
I think Vanishing sends a link when you purchase
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2901 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Quote:
On Sep 27, 2022, Xcath1 wrote:
I think Vanishing sends a link when you purchase

sends a 'link' dun dun tsshhhhh!!
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3429 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Quote:
On Sep 27, 2022, Ross W wrote:
CMH is my favourite trick, learnt years ago from the Ammar book. I have tried countless variationsi/mprovements, yet I still do it the original way. It needs no gimmicks, it's angle-proof, it's not a card trick, it's 100% amazing, it has a perfect three-act structure...

Yet I'm still gonna get this!

Would be interested in hearing your opinion on this as compared to CMH
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2751 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Got this today and a crazy fooling method very easy to do within minutes the basic handling. Also comes with a couple other rubber band gimmicks to perform a couple of different effects. This will definitely be in my strolling set and at the bar.
James Diamond
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of James Diamond
Quote:
On Sep 28, 2022, MR Effecto wrote:
Got this today and a crazy fooling method very easy to do within minutes the basic handling. Also comes with a couple other rubber band gimmicks to perform a couple of different effects. This will definitely be in my strolling set and at the bar.

I purchased this last week from Hanson's site, still awaiting delivery. When you say it comes with some other rubber band gimmicks, just to clarify, Crazy Sam's routine doesn't use gimmick's though correct?
Instagram.com/JamesDiamondMagic
Gourmet
View Profile
Loyal user
280 Posts

Profile of Gourmet
Quote:
On Sep 28, 2022, James Diamond wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 28, 2022, MR Effecto wrote:

I purchased this last week from Hanson's site, still awaiting delivery. When you say it comes with some other rubber band gimmicks, just to clarify, Crazy Sam's routine doesn't use gimmick's though correct?

It doesn't use gimmicks. 2 rubberbands, that's it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Crazy Sam's Handcuffs by Sam Huang and Hanson Chien Production (107 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL