The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Alright..It's July! When are.. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1030 Posts

Profile of in flames
Flourishman's companion DVD, De'vo's "Cobra Cut" and Dan and Daves DVD's coming out? Yes, I'm looking forward to all of them. Any info on an exact day anyone?
Thanks
flourishczar
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of flourishczar
Dan and dave have said mid to late july...I can't wait!!!
phantomace
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of phantomace
Cobra in August/September, Jerry's in August.

Phantom
Jonas
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden
1065 Posts

Profile of Jonas
I just write wow, one specific person wrote something in this thread without writing a specific thing, thanks! Smile

I cant wait for Dan and Daves DVD, I had a birthday 26:th june, just waiting to get the DVD. Smile
http://www.youtube.com/jonashaglund < Card flourishes and some other stuff.
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1030 Posts

Profile of in flames
Thanks for all the info guys.
theImpossible
View Profile
New user
houston, texas
2 Posts

Profile of theImpossible
Does anyone have an idea how much all of these great new DVD's are going to cost? I'm gonna have to save up, and if anyone has an idea, then id appreciate it.
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1030 Posts

Profile of in flames
I know Jerry mentioned his dvd would be around $35.00, as for the others, I don't know.
Michael G
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of Michael G
It will be so helpful to see all the flourishes performed, seeing speed, rhythm, etc!
CLJ
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
281 Posts

Profile of CLJ
Dan and Dave's DVD is going to be awesome. Of course, so will De'vo's DVDs. can't wait for the SYSTEM to come out!
"Watch this, you ready now? Watch this, watch, watch, watch, watch now, watch closely, watch this, you watching now? Watch, watch..." - David Blaine
Imperistan
View Profile
Regular user
Holland
106 Posts

Profile of Imperistan
If you want to know more info on DVD's coming out, and prices and stuff of handlordz/superhandz products, check http://www.extremehandz.com (i'm sure most of you guys already know this Smile)
S.Segal
View Profile
Special user
San Diego
949 Posts

Profile of S.Segal
The System should be around $50...

S.Segal
Gaft Card Magic Available here!
JC Wagner In Full Metal Jacket here!
simply Sydney DVD here!
theImpossible
View Profile
New user
houston, texas
2 Posts

Profile of theImpossible
$50 Syd? dang that's a lot..... I was hopin for 35 or so. jeez. now ive got to find even MORE cash.
S.Segal
View Profile
Special user
San Diego
949 Posts

Profile of S.Segal
Yeah its a steep price for a packed DVD... 18 flourishes in all as well as a short films, interviews with people like Lee Asher, Nate Kranzo, Chris Korn, BJ Bueno, deleted scenes, hidden menus and the entire Pasteboard Animations video... I think $50 is a fair price for the people that want it....

S.Segal
simply Sydney DVD here!
phantomace
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of phantomace
$50.00 for a cut DVD?? HOLY MOLY! With 18 flourishes?? and shortfilms and interviews for filler?

That's rediculous!

Phantom
S.Segal
View Profile
Special user
San Diego
949 Posts

Profile of S.Segal
Then take PasteboardPlayer's advice (in the "NO MORE CUT DVDS" thread) and don't buy it... Its that simple.

S.Segal
simply Sydney DVD here!
rarrarrar
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of rarrarrar
Cradle to grave was 50$, and only had 6 flourishes.
Easy to do magic card tricks. You'll find a store full of street magic, levitation effects, and magic card tricks for.
phantomace
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of phantomace
Cradle to Grave isn't a DVD, it's a package that has 1 DVD and access to a forum that right now gives you a total of 20+ flourishes(and will be over 30 by the end of the year) and private instruction by De'vo, free give aways, hundreds of tips, and bonuses/routine ideas, current info and so forth. It's a package that has a DVD, and a forum that continues yearly.

The forum: Almost like a magazine subscription that continually gives you new moves and info and not just from De'vo, but Jerry Cestkowski has also made bonus videos for the forum and buyers of CTG and gave away 2 free signed encyclopedia. De'vo has given away free 2nd editions CTG, T-shirts, cards, black decks, tacticals, tally hos, signed pictures, lithographs, and lots more stuff. In fact in a week he is giving even more stuff away.

People that actually bought the DVD already know this.

$50.00 just for a DVD with nothing else is way too high! And for a cut DVD at that?

Gen-X went for $50.00 but had 60 moves!

Only 18 cuts and moves mostly from their previous material - that all look the same for $50.00 and nothing else included? rediculous. It will be on the internet for download the day it's released by some yahoo that will hook up their poor friends to see the false hype with no real reason to buy the DVD.

Phantom
rarrarrar
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of rarrarrar
I own ctg. I didn't find any of the extra flourishes interesting at all, with the exception of 1. Its mostly basic fans, and beginner openers. Tudors dvd has 20 flourishes the rest are magic, also most of the flourishes are his old moves. There is nowhere near 60. Nice job promoting piracy btw.

Edit: you havent seen the dvd how can you say wheather its good or not.
Easy to do magic card tricks. You'll find a store full of street magic, levitation effects, and magic card tricks for.
phantomace
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of phantomace
The Bucks have 18 flourishes and most are their old moves as well. At least Tudor has 40 magic moves to go along with the 20 flourishes. Who cares about interviews and ameture short films. All filler. I'm sure you and the rest of the buck family will rave about it trying to increase sales, but for the real world of manipulators, this DVD is just more of the same ol' stuff, with 2 kids trying to make a buck off of Tudor's material.

Phantom

I'll tell you what, when the BS hype calms down, I'll chill until the DVD is released and believe me, I will give a full detailed review all over the internet of both good and bad. All you that are trying to make this DVD into a the best thing since sliced bread beware, it will only be what it is, and in the end, it will all come out in the wash. If they surprise me with original "flourishes" and not rehashed sybil cuts or rehashed Tudor material, then I will be fair and acknowldge it, but if this DVD has all the same old material and countless 2 handed cuts and Tudor variations and sybils, you will hear about it until the day I die!

Phantom
rarrarrar
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of rarrarrar
I'm not affiliated with the bucks. "I'm sure you and the rest of the buck promoters will get kickbacks from your promotions" This is an assumption based on nothing. If your talking about pasteboard animations as them putting in old material, you are incorrect, this is just a bonus (imo). How can you have any idea that the material on their new dvd is similar to their old material? There are only 2 flourishes shown on the preview out of 18, plus the bonuses and hidden menus.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Alright..It's July! When are.. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL