The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Best memory (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gregg webb
View Profile
Inner circle
1564 Posts

Profile of gregg webb
I made my living doing card manipulations and billiard balls and a rope trick, a few silks, for about 16 years straight. Then off and on with magic for the rest of the time. Never performing for magicians. With bands, in between sets, private clubs, banquets, etc. No magic conventions, no lectures after doing 1, no magic contests. I just happen to not enjoy performing for magicians.

Anyway, one night way out in the Hamptons, a beautiful women dressed in black leather came back after my show and told me she was a Blackjack dealer in Vegas and never saw anyone handle cards the way I did. Then she gave me a $200.00 tip. She was with some guy who looked really rich, so it ended there but it is still a great memory.

Practice hard guys.
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
I could practice for DAYS and never be in any condition where a blackjack dealer would compliment my abilities and give me a $200 tip!

Good for you.
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Best memory (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL