The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Stratosphere Balls (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

fcchief1
View Profile
Loyal user
259 Posts

Profile of fcchief1
Have a show in November and just received Stratosphere. I use to perform this but this one came with balls that crushed very easily, don't even stay round. I looked around and the only thing I can find are bags of 50-100 balls on Amazon, I measured the tube and figured 2.75" balls should work fine but having a hard time finding any other than bags of 100 or so. Does anyone know of any dealers that just sell non-crushable plastic balls that would work with Stratosphere?? Thanks
Doug Follett
View Profile
Loyal user
202 Posts

Profile of Doug Follett
I had this problem once, where they crushed easily, and didn't return to shape. I contacted the seller, they suggested I poke a very small hole with a pin into the ball. That resolved the issue for me. Not sure if that's the same scenario you have, but thought it is worth mentioning here.
Russo
View Profile
Inner circle
So.California / Centl.Florida / retired Florida
1167 Posts

Profile of Russo
Possible "$ Store", any Store's toy dept, - measure..
TrickyRicky
View Profile
Inner circle
TrickyRicky
1653 Posts

Profile of TrickyRicky
Quote:
On Sep 25, 2022, fcchief1 wrote:
Have a show in November and just received Stratosphere. I use to perform this but this one came with balls that crushed very easily, don't even stay round. I looked around and the only thing I can find are bags of 50-100 balls on Amazon, I measured the tube and figured 2.75" balls should work fine but having a hard time finding any other than bags of 100 or so. Does anyone know of any dealers that just sell non-crushable plastic balls that would work with Stratosphere?? Thanks

Presently, I'm using a Stratosheres I bought from Practical Magic (UK), they used to come with good quality solid balla, but not anymore.
A few months ago, I was had a booking at one of those play place. There I found solid balls and they were the right size. I asked if I could have a few. That solved my problem.
You may try your luck if you need a few.
Ricky
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Stratosphere Balls (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL