The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Microphone load out (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magicianthailand
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of Magicianthailand
Does anyone know where I can get a hand held microphone which can secretly conceal a small load such as a bank note, billet etc. much appreciated!
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3514 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
I would think a TT would be easier to use than searching for a microphone with a compartment.

Or, you could put a wide elastic around the microphone and conceal the bill or billet under that.
Magicianthailand
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of Magicianthailand
Quote:
On Sep 29, 2022, Wravyn wrote:
I would think a TT would be easier to use than searching for a microphone with a compartment.

Or, you could put a wide elastic around the microphone and conceal the bill or billet under that.

Thanks, what do you mean by TT?

Not sure if your familiar with the lottery prediction routine. It is mainly for this, where I would make this switch using a clear full view switch box or maybe even jay Sankeys paper clipped!

Just toying round with ideas, to see what works best for my stand up show
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10606 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
There are many different microphone switches you may want to check out. Cassidy is one that comes to mind.
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5952 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
There are a few models of wireless microphone that have a battery compartment. I'm not sure if any will accommodate both the batteries and the billet.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Microphone load out (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL