The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » What are some strong card effects that happen in the spectators hand? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
thecardist
View Profile
New user
Moore Oklahoma
27 Posts

Profile of thecardist
Here then There, Doc Daley's Last trick The name of this particular trick I want to mention slips my mind at the moment but check out John Guastaferro's Brainstorm series he has a nice visual in the hands piece on there as well. Trini Monte's Overworking to triumph a nice in the hands triumph routine (as you might have guessed)
Ciao for Now!
themartyr
View Profile
Regular user
ca.
105 Posts

Profile of themartyr
TEN by Richard Sanders. it kills!
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5852 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
Psychic Sense - Eugene Burger

One For The Money - Bill Goldman
ToasterofDoom
View Profile
Special user
671 Posts

Profile of ToasterofDoom
I don't recall the name of the trick, but David Blaine used to do this a lot. (Don't bash it now, it's still a good trick.) I can describe the effect at least. A card is shown, sandwiched in the spectator's hands, and a second card is chosen. A small movement is made and the card in the spectator's hand changes with the second card. Anyone know what this is called?
Kaylan
View Profile
Special user
CT
758 Posts

Profile of Kaylan
It's called a transposition, ToasterofDoom. And yes I agree...it's a VERY good trick!

Kaylan Smile
TheAmazingSteveo
View Profile
Inner circle
1580 Posts

Profile of TheAmazingSteveo
2 card monte is the best ... where the card changes from on top of the spectators hand to what they have sandwiched between their hands.
TheAmazingSteveo
View Profile
Inner circle
1580 Posts

Profile of TheAmazingSteveo
Weighted aces by Greg Wilson on his DVD is also a great in the hands card effect.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » What are some strong card effects that happen in the spectators hand? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL