The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Routined Manipulations by Lewis Ganson. Opinions please (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

hitmouse
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of hitmouse
Vol 1+2 of this book are available as an inexpensive combined paperback. Apart from the fabled Fred Robinson Riffle Pass, is this book worth getting?

Thanks
Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3260 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
I got Vol 1 and 3 a few days back for practically nothing. I haven't read them yet, but anything by Lewis Ganson is worth getting.

Peo
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
Fayaad Manie
View Profile
Loyal user
237 Posts

Profile of Fayaad Manie
In terms of manipulation in general, it is an excellent source with a variety of manipulative techniques.
eddieloughran
View Profile
Special user
942 Posts

Profile of eddieloughran
That's Funny !
I was going to reply that the books are very good but that the title is a bit misleading as they contain card and other close up stuff too.

Colour changing pen knifes. thimbles, egg bag, billiard balls, cigarettes, clay pipes and candles, and linking rings.

Also -T&R newspaper, three shell game, cups and balls, Coins across, dice routines, padles, as well as a lot of card tricks.

There isn't as many card and card fan manipulations as I expected !

Good books, very good, but some of the material is dated.

Eddie
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Routined Manipulations by Lewis Ganson. Opinions please (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL