The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Docc Hilford? (10 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Joshua J
View Profile
Inner circle
1043 Posts

Profile of Joshua J
It's digital downloads. Got straight away. Hopefully some of the other Doccinars will go on as there were a few I missed first time round.
snm
View Profile
Special user
552 Posts

Profile of snm
Wizards manual is a physical book
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
991 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
Quote:
On Apr 5, 2023, snm wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 1, 2023, DocBenWiz wrote:
It seems legit at NoDocc.Com ad I got the generous download for the Wizard's Manual 2.0. I love the upgrade of it as I had missed the first one and the price of the 2.0 is a great deal!
Just waiting for the actual book to ehow now.
Smile

Has it shipped yet? Let us know when you receive it.

Docc got back to me with sn apology for delay in reply. Gave me tracking info, so will let you folks know when I receive it okay!

Smile
"Pay no attention to that strange man behind the curtain" (it's only "Doc Benjamin from the Amazing Wizardelia Wagon")
a.single.V
View Profile
New user
Hanoi Vietnam
87 Posts

Profile of a.single.V
Quote:
On Apr 7, 2023, DocBenWiz wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 5, 2023, snm wrote:
Quote:
It seems legit at NoDocc.Com ad I got the generous download for the Wizard's Manual 2.0. I love the upgrade of it as I had missed the first one and the price of the 2.0 is a great deal!
Just waiting for the actual book to ehow now.
Smile

Docc got back to me with sn apology for delay in reply. Gave me tracking info, so will let you folks know when I receive it okay!

Smile

Eagerly waiting to hear your thoughts!
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
991 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
[quote]On Apr 5, 2023, snm wrote:
Quote:
Just waiting for the actual book to eho

Happy to report "Docc" is back and great as ever in my experirnce. My Wizard's Manual 2.0 arrived today as promised. Very well packed, with a little personal note and nice "little' bonus gift because I was first to order!
Going to practice (doesn't take much, mostly in the presentation) and hopefully show my IBM club buddies later this week!
Jump on this at sale price if you can, but value is worth full price too for the affect it will have on your audience as a unique "book test" unlike any of the other many I have seen, owned and used!
"Pay no attention to that strange man behind the curtain" (it's only "Doc Benjamin from the Amazing Wizardelia Wagon")
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
991 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
Make sure you use the NEW website though,... NotDocc.com
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
991 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
Oops! Guys... "Glitch" about the book will have to be resolved before I can actually report on this satisfactorily. Just emailed Docc and will let you know after what is the status.
I am going to be patient!
Bedford
View Profile
Special user
Louisville, KY
674 Posts

Profile of Bedford
I got a friend request from Docc this weekend on Facebook. Seemed kind of suspicious, so I declined.
The Alchemy Moon Collective
Find us on Gemini Artifacts
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
991 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
Still no reply from Docc about the defective Wizard's Manual I received (unuseable as it is!)
Smile
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
991 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
Got with Docc and solved my issue which was my fault! I guess I was "brain-farting" when I was going through my practice with the Wizard's Manual 2.0"...!

Docc is superb in service and was generously sooo helpful!
Get any of his deals asap!
Smile
a.single.V
View Profile
New user
Hanoi Vietnam
87 Posts

Profile of a.single.V
That's great to hear. Got both of the download deals so far and I am looking forward to more from him.
The Supernaturalist
View Profile
Loyal user
The City of Lights
202 Posts

Profile of The Supernaturalist
Docc is back on Facebook and he was sending out requests. It's him
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
991 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
Got "E'Voque" last week and unbelievable value at $5.99 for info and presentational system that I will forever be using in place of any potential cruddy old 'magician's choice"!! Truly a " game changer"!!
Smile Smile
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3528 Posts

Profile of gaddy
E'voque is one of my most performed tricks.

Never fails to blow 'em away.
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
Clifford the Red
View Profile
Inner circle
LA, California
1941 Posts

Profile of Clifford the Red
I think Evoque is the best Equivoque scripting and method I have seen.

I am glad to see Docc back in the swing of things. He has always been a great friend to bizarre and one of my favorite creators. I buy everything because I always get great insight from his works. And because he had deep roots in bizarre, pretty much everything he puts out can be twisted to our dark intent. MUAHAHAHAHA!
"The universe is full of magical things, waiting for our wits to grow sharper." Eden Philpotts
Clifford the Red
View Profile
Inner circle
LA, California
1941 Posts

Profile of Clifford the Red
I bought the wizards manual previously from Docc and he secured for me a nice Lovecraftian type title PLUS he managed to get me an ungimmicked book with a duplicate title with it. I performed it at an Odd Gathering combined with Mephisto’s Journey. Great fun!
"The universe is full of magical things, waiting for our wits to grow sharper." Eden Philpotts
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Docc Hilford? (10 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL