The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Applesauce query (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

UKNeil
View Profile
Regular user
195 Posts

Profile of UKNeil
Hi, I'm just wondering how much of this book uses br******s and cr***s. Also are st****ed decks involved?
Chamber of Wallets
http://www.chamberofwallets.com
Wordsworth
View Profile
Veteran user
324 Posts

Profile of Wordsworth
Your post was heavily edited there, but I believe I know what you're asking. I think the answer is that there may be really one item in Applesauce that requires one of these. One thing you see in the book is an effect with two or three 'alternative methods' or ideas, and these things you mention show up there occasionally. My preferred version of the titular effect uses one of those, for example, but the core version does NOT. So if you consider any of those to be things you want to avoid, there's not much in this book that would be an issue.

Aside from that, I can say that I have this book and really, really like it. I have used several things out of it, and often go back to it. I hope that helps.
Tim Cavendish
View Profile
Inner circle
1406 Posts

Profile of Tim Cavendish
Yes, Braeburns and crabapples make fine applesauce.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Applesauce query (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL