The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Name of this... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Yuji
View Profile
Regular user
Japan
138 Posts

Profile of Yuji
Anyone know the name of this trick? Just like cup and balls routine but work with coins and finally the cup change into solid one.

Thanks for your help.
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4825 Posts

Profile of Dave V
I've seen several "cups and coins"-type tricks, but not with the solid finale. They're usually two cups (goblets, whatever) and the coins invisibly "travel" from one cup to the other.

Can you give us a little more to go on? Sounds interesting!
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
mystre71
View Profile
Inner circle
martinsburg west virginia
1666 Posts

Profile of mystre71
I think this is what you're looking for.

Best
Joe
Walk around coin box work check it out here https://www.magicalmystries.com/products
Bernard Sim
View Profile
Inner circle
Singapore
1093 Posts

Profile of Bernard Sim
I think you're referring to Ronjo's Cups and Coins which is a great set. I just got my hands on a set and they look so cool. It comes with the coins, three cups, one solid cup and a solid three stacked cup.
Bernard Sim
magichoka
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of magichoka
Hello,
Is this trick only from Ronjo? Any other maker supply this?
Thanks
mystre71
View Profile
Inner circle
martinsburg west virginia
1666 Posts

Profile of mystre71
Please read all the post. And click on the link I provided.
Walk around coin box work check it out here https://www.magicalmystries.com/products
Bernard Sim
View Profile
Inner circle
Singapore
1093 Posts

Profile of Bernard Sim
I've never seen other sets. I think the set from Daytona is also from Ronjo.

The Miracle Cups and Coins
The One Cup and Coins
Bernard Sim
RonjoMagic
View Profile
Regular user
Long Island NY
138 Posts

Profile of RonjoMagic
Hi Guys,

Pete at ronjo.com here. Generally I wouldn't coment on our own stuff. Would that be tackey? Is it even allowed on this message board?

But this is what you are talking about.

Click Here!

I think any collector or coin person will really like them. I know we all play with them in the shop.

Beware of imitations, there is another out there that does not compare. The imitators does not come with instructions either. Frankly the cups are inferior. I do not wish to tell you where the pirated version comes from.

But I can tell you The Magic Ware House and Hank Lee and us are currently the only dealers you can buy them from.

Take care.

Pete
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Name of this... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL