The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Mark Wilson Complete course in magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
bluefred
View Profile
Regular user
108 Posts

Profile of bluefred
The sponge ball routine
Mezmer
View Profile
New user
Las Vegas
64 Posts

Profile of Mezmer
This book got me started in Mentalism. This is where I first learned the precious Center Tear!
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
I just found it at a local bookshop on clearance for $7.00. I immediately bought it. I have only flipped through it but there are some real gems in there.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Malus
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of Malus
The Six-Bill Repeat routine, and the Further Than That card trick are some of my favorite so far Smile This book really is pure gold.
Malus.
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
Great book. I'v been learning the billiard balls. the routine in this book is very solid and usable
jstone
View Profile
Inner circle
Someday I'll have
1473 Posts

Profile of jstone
I love the gag with the "window bag" and the ping pong balls.
magicbern
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong, China
1220 Posts

Profile of magicbern
MY favorite has and always will be the Sucker Torn and Restored Napkin - it plays excellently for kids and adults! I've used it for birthday parties up to platform and stage shows!
jstone
View Profile
Inner circle
Someday I'll have
1473 Posts

Profile of jstone
Quote:
On 2008-08-06 08:17, magicbern wrote:
MY favorite has and always will be the Sucker Torn and Restored Napkin - it plays excellently for kids and adults! I've used it for birthday parties up to platform and stage shows!

You know it's funny... In all my years as a magi, I've never done that trick. I like it, but I've just never performed it. Shame on me. Smile
Airave
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
137 Posts

Profile of Airave
After recently seeing a Magi doing a Sponge Balls
inmy Daughter's hands I bought some Sponge Balls
and pulled out my old copy of MWCCIM...

Such a Treasure Chest of Magic!
magicbern
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong, China
1220 Posts

Profile of magicbern
Quote:
On 2008-08-06 20:32, jstone wrote:
Quote:
On 2008-08-06 08:17, magicbern wrote:

You know it's funny... In all my years as a magi, I've never done that trick. I like it, but I've just never performed it. Shame on me. Smile

You should try it coz its straightforward and effective for all ages and anywhere. Beats the preparation (and expense) for the Sucker Silk to Egg or the special card needed for the 'What's Next' effect - which are the 2 other tricks I think can evoke similar responses from audiences.
jstone
View Profile
Inner circle
Someday I'll have
1473 Posts

Profile of jstone
Quote:
On 2008-08-14 08:43, magicbern wrote:

You should try it coz its straightforward and effective for all ages and anywhere. Beats the preparation (and expense) for the Sucker Silk to Egg or the special card needed for the 'What's Next' effect - which are the 2 other tricks I think can evoke similar responses from audiences.

I Know I should. It's a great trick. I've just never put in the time.
Donny Orbit
View Profile
Special user
944 Posts

Profile of Donny Orbit
There is a cool trick in there with Lifesavers and a string that I use with the linking lifesavers effect for a longer routine.

Some of the business card effects are also awesome.

DO
do magic

www.8bom.net
jmuscold
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Profile of jmuscold
I was watching clutch on penguin magic and I thought I read about this trick before. So I got out my mark Wilson’s Complete Course in Magic and Cyclopedia of Magic and looked for it. The trick that is very similar to it is called “the card case escape” and it’s in both books. So if you are interested in clutch, please read the card case escape first. Oh and there is no palming in this version.
calexa
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1635 Posts

Profile of calexa
I like the Bank Night routine.

Carsten
Optimists have more fun.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Mark Wilson Complete course in magic (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL