The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Card in Matchbook - Peter Eggink (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Skinny Man
View Profile
New user
UK
72 Posts

Profile of Skinny Man
Quote:
On 2004-08-30 06:04, MagicChris wrote:
So my new effect "Bull dog Clipped" is going to be compared to Sankey's because I use the mercury card Fold and a Bull Dog Clip instead of a Paperclip?
By me it will, yes. Not because I'm a particular champion of Sankey, but that effect is the reference point I have for using a MF and producing a card in an impossible location.

But hype it enough on here, get everyone to send excited & congratulatory messages before you've released it, and I'm sure you'll have a hit on your hands.

Not a classic, but what does that matter?
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2004-09-05 05:07, Skinny Man wrote:
Quote:
So my new effect "Bull dog Clipped" is going to be compared to Sankey's because I use the mercury card Fold and a Bull Dog Clip instead of a Paperclip?
By me it will, yes. Not because I'm a particular champion of Sankey, but that effect is the reference point I have for using a MF and producing a card in an impossible location.

But hype it enough on here, get everyone to send excited & congratulatory messages before you've released it, and I'm sure you'll have a hit on your hands.

I WAS JOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Jared
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island, USA
1579 Posts

Profile of Jared
I ordered Matchbook Odessey last week from Hocus Pocus but unfortunately the DVD didn't play because the format was incorrect for North America...No problem, Jason got right back in touch to offer a replacement (Hocus has terrific service by the way!).

I look forward to receiving it shortly so that I can give my opinion about this intriguing effect.

-Jared
Skinny Man
View Profile
New user
UK
72 Posts

Profile of Skinny Man
Quote:
On 2004-09-05 06:16, MagicChris wrote:
Quote:
On 2004-09-05 05:07, Skinny Man wrote:
Quote:

I WAS JOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO WAS I!!!
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
NO, I WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skinny Man
View Profile
New user
UK
72 Posts

Profile of Skinny Man
Oh yes, so you were...
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Maybe we both were?

Skinny Man
View Profile
New user
UK
72 Posts

Profile of Skinny Man
Well, I know I was..... Smile
ixnay66
View Profile
Inner circle
Denver
1525 Posts

Profile of ixnay66
Skinny, go get a cup of coffee (decaf might be good) and relax. There are so many tricks where a folded up card ends up in an inpossible location. To say they're all the same is ludicrous. And I'm not joking.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Card in Matchbook - Peter Eggink (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL