The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Eric Mead (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Zedd
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
270 Posts

Profile of Zedd
Hello!

I read somewhere about three manuscripts from Eric Mead called " Reflexions, Connexions and Collections"! Does anybody know what's in them and (most of all) where to get them??

Thank you in advance,

Zedd
dave burgess
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of dave burgess
These are currently out of print and are difficult to find. I e-mailed Eric about obtaining these several months ago and he said he would not be reprinting until the spring. Since it is obviously now summer I guess there was a delay. They have been reviewed very favorably in both Genii and Magic Magazine. I believe one has his close-up, walk-around type routines, one has his mentalism, and the other his stand-up, platform magic. He is by far one of the most talented and creative magicians around and I hope he chooses to give his material a wider release. (Or even better just to me!)
Zedd
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
270 Posts

Profile of Zedd
Thank you!!!

I hope it will be told, when he publishes them again!!!!

Best regards,

Zedd
dbiderman
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of dbiderman
While none of his material is really taught in the art of astonishment series, one of his "conversations from the edge" is in the beginning of the aoa2 book and it is quite interesting...it is pretty much his views on the "moment of astonishment" and how to achieve it and make it last
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Eric Mead (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL