The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Replacement Bands (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kingry
View Profile
Elite user
Virginia
454 Posts

Profile of Kingry
Where can you buy replacement bands for dollar size flipper coins?
Mediocre the Great
View Profile
Inner circle
Rich Hurley
1058 Posts

Profile of Mediocre the Great
Check with Jamie Schoolcraft,

Jamie makes wonderful flipper coins... He's easy to work with, has great customer service, and his work is absolutely top knotch.

I'm sure he can help you.

http://www.schoolcraftprecisionmagic.com/
Mediocrity is greatly under rated!
--------------------------------------------

Rich Hurley aka Mediocre The Great!
www.RichHurleyMagic.com
sleightofhander
View Profile
Special user
582 Posts

Profile of sleightofhander
That's the unfortunate side to flippers or swadling coins. You might be able to get by with the half dollar size latex ones since they are strong. I only use the half dollar size coin and it can be very tricky to find the right quality of band. I have a swadling(flipper) and was only able to find the right band from Jamie. The only other way is if your dentist could give you some. I don't think Jamie just has bands that he could sell. Since they are hard to get. He did give me some since I had purchased my coin from him. Good luck.
Kingry
View Profile
Elite user
Virginia
454 Posts

Profile of Kingry
I will visit my kids Orthodontist. As I have dropped $8,000 with him recently. he may be willing to let me have a few. Thanks.
dylansvederus
View Profile
New user
Red Deer, Alberta`
8 Posts

Profile of dylansvederus
Yeah my brother has braces and one day I couldn't find my spare elastics and I got all mad at my bro because he had a bag with some in it until he told me they were for his braces, They are EXACTLY the same as some brands. They probably get them for free at the dentist because a package contains like 300.
Dylan Svederus
Justin Hart
View Profile
Loyal user
Warsaw, VA
218 Posts

Profile of Justin Hart
Right...I just use braces rubberbands my girl keeps giving me. She no longer wears them but has the bands, so it works out. Look online for them too.
Kingry
View Profile
Elite user
Virginia
454 Posts

Profile of Kingry
My Ortho gave me a bag of Bummer 3/16" heavy by 3m. They are just right.
sleightofhander
View Profile
Special user
582 Posts

Profile of sleightofhander
That's cool that you can get them from your dentist. As for getting them online, you have to be a dentist becouse they will ask you for your license.
Justin Hart
View Profile
Loyal user
Warsaw, VA
218 Posts

Profile of Justin Hart
To get rubber bands? Give me a break....all this red tape now a days....my o my.
Riley
View Profile
Special user
Darlington UK
911 Posts

Profile of Riley
....you need a license to get red tape, too!! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Replacement Bands (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL