The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Little Big Assistant Patrcio Teran (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

canaday
View Profile
Special user
Florida
742 Posts

Profile of canaday
Little Big Assistant - Patricio Teran (a Magic Portal review)
$12.00 Download
https://murphysmagic.com/product.aspx?id=73915

The Hype:
With just a flick, a selected card appears in the hands of the little magician!
No magnets
Easy to perform
Original and tender
This is a unique card reveal that your spectators will remember forever!

My Take:
I love this effect. Very clever and visual. I do believe that Dan Harlan's Card Toon may have influenced some of this even though they are totally different methods.

The effect is taught in a 26 minute downloadable video. There is no spoken instruction (so you don't have to deal with accents) but the video is professionally shot and walks you thoroughly through construction.

Construction will take you a while and I would suggest making up several of the gimmicks featuring different cards (Yes, a force is needed.) You will have to do some drawing but the drawing is very simple and you should have no problem getting it done. With a little time and patience, you will have a gimmick you will use. I would suggest that while you are making one, you make several up. With Card Toon, any card can be named. Not so with this one. Don't think I am talking out of class saying a force is involved so it does have to be the same card each time unless you have multiple gimmicks.

I have reviewed items by Patricio before and they have always been interesting, clever and deceptive. This looks excellent and once you get it built, it couldn't be any easier to perform.

Final opinion. A great way to spend twelve bucks and an afternoon.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Little Big Assistant Patrcio Teran (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL