The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Feather Duster Wand - Silly Billy (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

aheller5
View Profile
Regular user
186 Posts

Profile of aheller5
How do you incorporate the feather duster in your show? I was thinking about getting one

TY
Adam
Andy Young
View Profile
Special user
Jersey Shore, PA
822 Posts

Profile of Andy Young
I use it with my Hobson Egg bag. I use it while the helper is holding onto the bag.

I talk about making you look great for your staring role.
Brian Lehr
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Canada
1605 Posts

Profile of Brian Lehr
After using several silly wands, I bring it out and say "This is my spiffy wand. Do you know why I call it my spiffy wand? Because it makes you look spiffy!" I say that line as I use the feathers on their head, and under one of his arms.

I'm pretty sure I got this idea from some book or video, but I've been doing it for several years, and can't remove where I got it.
aheller5
View Profile
Regular user
186 Posts

Profile of aheller5
Ty
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7528 Posts

Profile of RNK
I sometimes use it with an effect that I can control when the magic happens using a volunteer. I'll tell them that "for some reason the magic wand is creating the magic, this must be because your hands are dirty. Here...let's dust clean them up a little bit".
Check out Bafflingbob.com
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1855 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Don't forget to position it as a tail, mustache, hair from the armpit, etc.! Bonus points if done on your helper.
If you have two of them; Have your helper hold one with their arm extended and move their arm up and down as if you are instructing them how to use it to get the magic to work. "Opps, the magic isn't working- You need to put your hand behind your back and puff out your chest." "Hmmm, the magic is being difficult today- Now you will also need to lift a foot off of the floor." "YES, just like that- Now raise your arm up and down and the magic will work!" Then stand behind them if not already, lower your shoulder in line with theirs and move the wand you are holding up and down on the opposite side at the same time they are moving. "AND WALAH, you are now, (Name) the amazing magic bird!"
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Feather Duster Wand - Silly Billy (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL