The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deck the Halls » » Deck Review - Mantecore Playing Cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gbabbits
View Profile
New user
I've only made
39 Posts

Profile of gbabbits
The Mantecore Playing Cards, by Mantecore and designed by Edo Huang, is a nice deck that can be used for everyday card games, cardistry, and -- you guessed it, card magic!

I received mine as an add-on purchase to Mantecore's last Kickstarter campaign, the deck was originally printed by LPCC back in 2015.

The tuck case is matte printed, the front having a more-thorough design that can be seen on the Ace of Spades, the back is the same as the back design of the cards.

The deck comes with a single joker and no ad cards, making it a 53 card deck -- as far as I can remember, this is the only 53 card deck I've seen. Each Ace features custom artwork with a tiger illustration. The other spot cards are fairly standard. The courts are custom though, each appearing more bold, borderless, and the characters themselves are "younger".

See the full unboxing + deck review here:

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deck the Halls » » Deck Review - Mantecore Playing Cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL