The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Comments about Magic Notes and Alexandre (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nicholas
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I now have
900 Posts

Profile of Nicholas
I did a search and came up with nothing so I hope this is not a repeat. I just wanted to make a comment about the Magic Notes (www.magic-notes.com) and the Alexandre (www,EyesandMinds.com)web sites. I have recently made purchases from both and have been impressed. These sites offer ebooks that I find refreshing and stimulating. So far I have purchased ebooks written by Zach Allen, Liam Montier and Alexandre. They all seem to have several things in common: a) they focus upon presentation possibilities while leaving enough room for individual accommodation and creativity and b) they use fairly simple to very simple methods that allow 95% of one's energy to go towards presentation. All contain very usable material that can be easily adapted to the performer's style. No matter how old or basic the method, nice twists can be found within these materials that shed, for me, new light on the subject. These contributors certainly get my applause and I appreciate both web sites as sources of some fine material, at good prices, in a format that is very convenient. Thanks to all!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Comments about Magic Notes and Alexandre (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL