The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Opus 1 - Festivus Maximus (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicreza
View Profile
Regular user
USA
126 Posts

Profile of magicreza
Does anyone have the new Opus 1 CD, Festivus Maximus? I've always been extreamly impressed with their work. Any reviews of the new CD?

Thanks,
Reza
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
FM is great and highly recommended by me (not that that says a lot Smile), be prepared as the entire CD is nothing like the past Opus1 works, the best way for me to describe the CD is futuristic sounds such as drum-n-bass mixed with older ren faire type music sidelined with a world beat feel.

Though all of the tracks are great (in my opinion better then the olded CD's) two not to be missed tracks are Cogito, ergo sum and Et tu,Brute?

X
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Opus 1 - Festivus Maximus (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL