The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Paul Gordon the greatest magician of modern times (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Rogerbest
View Profile
Regular user
108 Posts

Profile of Rogerbest
It's not what you do...but how you do it.
Paul Gordon does it very well.
ONE of my favorite card magician.
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1191 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On 2004-07-09 20:54, Tara Hall wrote:
Harry Lorayne, Eugene Burger, Michael Close, Max Maven and many others publish tiny variations of other people's tricks but THEY are not thieves! So neither is Paul Gordon. Paul is the best magician in the UK of all times. I can't say about America. I have not been there to see, but I'm sure he is better than most!

Is there a "jaw drop" smiley?
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1191 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On 2005-01-26 13:55, jacob boehme wrote:
I think Nocturnal Creatures is a real classic - even here in Austria there are many of us talking about it and talking about Paul Gordon. Everybody will be talking about PAul GORDON long after so-called "card stares" like Ricky Jay, Ortiz and Doug Edwards are flicketyflack in the cemetery. Because Nocturnal Creatures is hard to find here in AUstria I have been working off photocopy like most of the others at the club and every trick is worth it. Get it while you can! YEs. Because the way Paul Gordon is being treated not just here but by everybody in the world of magic I would be very surprised if he carries on doing magic. People harm themselves sometimes too and then who would cry?

lol @ "working off photocopy" and complaining that he's being mistreated.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Paul Gordon the greatest magician of modern times (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL