The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » 2023 IBM Convention (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

psychod
View Profile
Loyal user
I may not be a millionaire but at least I have
247 Posts

Profile of psychod
Okay, so today I registered for the IBM Convention coming up in July. This will be the first time I've attended an IBM Convention and was wondering if there are things that people feel are not to be missed at this convention. I've been to other large conventions (Magic Live, Genii, Magifest) and was just wondering what to expect and how this one tends to compare.

Thank you in advance for any advice and/or tips.

Dave
Just adding my 3 cents worth because anybody can add their 2 cents worth...
Shawn Farquhar
View Profile
V.I.P.
Canada
760 Posts

Profile of Shawn Farquhar
My advice, sleep when you get home or back to work, that's why they invented the desk! On the first evening they will have a first timers event, so don't miss that as it will help you identify other new folks and allow you to ask lots of questions as well. I'd recommend not missing the Talks and Tricks sessions. They are always great. Unlike many other conventions nothing is planned to overlap, so you can take in everything. Looking forward to seeing you in Pittsburgh. -shawn
psychod
View Profile
Loyal user
I may not be a millionaire but at least I have
247 Posts

Profile of psychod
Shawn,

Thank you very much for the advice. I'm really looking forward to this convention.

Dave
Just adding my 3 cents worth because anybody can add their 2 cents worth...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » 2023 IBM Convention (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL