The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Matchbox penetration the original (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dbemmann
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Dbemmann
Dear magic community

I've been looking for the original from the 90s "The Matchbox Penetration" by Cerillas Bloque for a long time.

I've owned the block before and lost it at a performance, if you know what I mean! I was really ****ed off and have been looking for the block ever since.

I still have photos of the trick principle, I'm happy to send them to the potential seller.

I am already in contact with Christian LLàcer via WhatsApp, but unfortunately he cannot help at the moment.

Best regards
Detlef
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7530 Posts

Profile of RNK
Tannen's Magic sells them.
Check out Bafflingbob.com
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
Magic Inc sells them periodically. If you have no luck anywhere else I would certainly contact them and inquire if they expect to have any more in the near future.

https://www.magicinc.net/products/the-or......a6&_ss=r

Also, some similar items that are very good alternatives are Holy Wood by Hanson Chien and Minted by Craig Squires. Keep in mind that all of these types of props are difficult to manufacture in large quantities so they are typically hard to get and sell out quickly.
Dbemmann
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Dbemmann
Thank's for the Tipps. I personally contacted Llacer via WhatsApp, the block is sold out and officially no longer for sale.

At tannen's magic, the block is no longer available either.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7530 Posts

Profile of RNK
You sure Tannen's doesn't have them anymore: https://www.tannens.com/collections/magi......etration

Usually they are pretty good with listing their items In Stock or Out of Stock
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2776 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Quote:
On Apr 4, 2023, RNK wrote:
You sure Tannen's doesn't have them anymore: https://www.tannens.com/collections/magi......etration

The order button clearly reads "out of stock" regardless of what the ad copy reads....

Really doesn't even matter because this is not the original one that he wants it's too thin...
mk
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of mk
Magic Inc had a couple in a stock last week.
Dbemmann
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Dbemmann
Are you sure? Magic Inc has been saying for months that the block is sold out.

....how can I order the block from Magic Inc?
mk
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of mk
I work there part time and as of last week we had 2 available. Call the shop to see if they are still in stock. If not, get on the waiting list.
Dbemmann
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Dbemmann
Thank you for the information.

Everything didn't work.

So once again my concern.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7530 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Apr 4, 2023, the Sponge wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 4, 2023, RNK wrote:

The order button clearly reads "out of stock" regardless of what the ad copy reads....

Really doesn't even matter because this is not the original one that he wants it's too thin...

It is the one he wants. I own two of these from Tannen's and I also own the thin one. The one's from Tannen's are not the thin ones.

And when I posted that response, it was not listed as Out of Stock.
-Z-
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of -Z-
I have a couple of originals but I think TCC's version might be better.
Cookiegod86
View Profile
New user
NY
54 Posts

Profile of Cookiegod86
Magic Inc has them back in stock for pre order.
-Z-
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of -Z-
I wonder how close it will be to the original. It would be nice to see a full review and comparison.
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Own several versions.... two on far left are originals from Spain, one with the black wallet is Tannen's, second from right was distributed by Mak, and far right is Magic Makers (my least favorite)

-Z-
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of -Z-
Thanks for putting in the effort to post a comparison. I'm sure others will find it helpful as well.
dj
View Profile
Inner circle
1180 Posts

Profile of dj
Https://www.magicinc.net/products/the-original-matchbox-penetration-cerillas-bloques-by-magic-inc?
-Z-
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of -Z-
I just received mine and it's perfect.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Matchbox penetration the original (7 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL