The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Looking for tricks that I can have with me all the time (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Parson Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1939 Posts

Profile of Parson Smith
I have a friend who will not leave home without a loop.
I love watching him play with minds while he is at a restaurant.
Peace,
Parson
Here kitty, kitty,kitty. Smile
+++a posse ad esse+++
jasonmiller
View Profile
New user
Greenville, SC
52 Posts

Profile of jasonmiller
Lots of good tips here... Personally I never leave home without my TT.
Jason Miller
-Balloon Twister
-Magic Man
r1z08
View Profile
Inner circle
1157 Posts

Profile of r1z08
I agree with ash about carrying rubberbands with you. There is so much material out there that you can obtain that have some really quick and visual effects with rubberbands. I highly recommend Daniel Garcia's book "Next" or his DVD collection. Both of these contain a great effect called Stretch that is pretty impromptu and can be done at a moment's notice. Heck, a bunch of the material on those DVDs you will find can be done at a moment's notice and will leave your spectator's astonished.
r1z08
View Profile
Inner circle
1157 Posts

Profile of r1z08
Some other good resources for some quick tricks with stuff that you can easily carry around or find would be Greg Wilson's "On the Spot" and "Off the Cuff" DVDs. You might want to check them out at PenguinMagic.com.
r1z08
View Profile
Inner circle
1157 Posts

Profile of r1z08
Personally, I always have just a deck of cards with me (setup using Richard Osterlind's Breakthrough Card System), Loops on one wrist, some rubberbands on the other and sometimes a PK magnet. With these items, plus stuff found at just about any restaraunt, I'm always ready to go.
Guillaume Vallée
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of Guillaume Vallée
Super sharpie's fine.
David Gardener
View Profile
New user
Hamilton, New Zealand
53 Posts

Profile of David Gardener
For me its the old favourite the perfect pen.
adgnyc
View Profile
Loyal user
New York City
290 Posts

Profile of adgnyc
I recently bought the Insight wallet, by Larry Becker. It needs a little dressing up to look like an everyday wallet and some work to make the handling smooth and un-suspicious, but allows you to do some mind-blowing mentalism off-the-cuff.
Adam Green
New York, NY
Fast Eddie P.
View Profile
Veteran user
Maryland
322 Posts

Profile of Fast Eddie P.
RE-CAP by Greg Wilson is my "go-to" impromtu trick. I ususally have a pen with me but can usually borrow one (it's better with a borrowed pen anyway).
Rkull
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Rkull
I always carry this: a thumb tip, 4 1/2$ and an english penny, a few business cards and a pen, a gaffed wallet which can serve as an everyday wallet (now it's a Stealth Assassin), a nail writer. With that I can do many tricks I am confortable with.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Looking for tricks that I can have with me all the time (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL