The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » LeClair Animator putty (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Flo
View Profile
New user
Paris
50 Posts

Profile of Flo
Hello,
I work on LeClair animator since the beginning of the year and I think that I could be ready to perform some routines from his DVD in the real world but I still have some problems with the putty. I wonder about its invisibility on fingers. When I perform in front of a mirror I can't see the thread but I see the putty even if it's very small(maybe it's just because I know that it's there).
have you ever been asked about that thing on your finger?

Thanks
Flo
vmendoza
View Profile
Elite user
Farmingdale. New Jersey
430 Posts

Profile of vmendoza
It's because you know it's there.

Don't worry that it doesn't match your skin tone "exactly." In fact just take a moment out to think about LeClair's animator, how widely used it's become, and then ask yourself if it would have proliferated like it has if it was too obvious.

Vince Mendoza
Vincz
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of Vincz
At first I also worried about it, but it seems that no one ever notices it. I have never been asked about it at all. I think all attentions are focus on the floating.
what the...?
View Profile
Veteran user
North Carolina
378 Posts

Profile of what the...?
I have tried to use the LeClair Animator, and it snaps everytime I try to use it. I find it extremely frustrating. I don't think it would be noticed. You can't see it in the video, and people don't know about it. They will only see it if attention is called to it. And maybe not even then. TT are much more noticable than the putty.

Brian
The great Sandwich!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » LeClair Animator putty (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL