The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magic_zorro
View Profile

turkey
0 Posts

Profile of magic_zorro
Hi everybody, I am from Turkey, Iskenderun may be you know Iskenderun from Indiana Jones Film-Raiders of the lost ark. Indiana Jones used to seek for Jesus Christ's own cup in Iskenderun We did not find it yet. I am a young Turkish magician of 17 years old and TORA is my mentor. He told me to join here my English is not so good but I hope you help may me with it. I swallow fire, do juggling and do general magic for 4 years I hope I will learn more from here.
by ZORRO
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1447 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Zorro.
Finally you have found your way to our Café... Nice !!! I am sure you will find lots of new friends as well as new ideas here. Thepeople here are too much friendly and coffee makes addiction. So beware !!! The Café is even worse...When you get addicted , there is no cure (just like magic). I am happy to welcome another student of mine here.
Welcome and have a cup of strong Turkish coffee to feel yourself at home here.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Magic-Zorro,

I'm glad you decided to join us at the Café and welcome. You're sure to feel welcome by Tora's greeting and his wonderful Turkish coffee which I'm envious you probably have had the pleasure to join him in person.

The Café has a membership of 13,000 people from over 80 different countries. English is not the first language of many of our members, grammar host will correct spelling if you need it, but it seems you did a great job. I hope you enjoy your stay and please don't hesitate to post or ask a question of your own.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL