The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » McBride's Manipulation Videos #1 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cloneman
View Profile
Elite user
475 Posts

Profile of cloneman
I was looking for a good video to teach the Miser's Dream. Does anyone own the McBride's Manipulation Videos #1 which teaches this? If so, how would you rate this portion of the tape? Is it worth buying for this one routine?
"Anything is possible... if you don't know what you are talking about."
Bill Citino
View Profile
Special user
Doylestown, PA
827 Posts

Profile of Bill Citino
I own all 3 of the series. For the most part I think that this section is great. McBride teaches a basic Miser's Dream routine and throws some ideas out there to make you think of how to make the routine your own. He also goes into different types of buckets to use as well as some other cool stuff.

In the end I think that it'd be worth buying for the Miser's Dream routine, plus you get a whole bunch of other cool coin routines and moves along with some Thimble and Billiard Ball manipulation too. Hope this all helps.

-Bill
CitinoMAGIC: SLEEPLESS NIGHTS eBook - AVAILABLE NOW!
davidmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
Lubbock, TX, USA
337 Posts

Profile of davidmagic
Ditto here-on all three videos (I think the DVD splits them up so ethe balla nd thimble manipulations are on deparate dvds-the coin work is worth it alone. From a simple miser's dream to a jumbo coin miser's dream to 10-coin roll downs, it is there.
David
cloneman
View Profile
Elite user
475 Posts

Profile of cloneman
Thanks guys! I really dig McBrides card flourish work, I was hoping that the coin DVD would be as good. I'll pick one up!
"Anything is possible... if you don't know what you are talking about."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » McBride's Manipulation Videos #1 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL