The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Steve Reynolds - Penguin Live (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lokara
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of Lokara
I've never seen Steve live or on video before. His materiel is great and I love that he is a student and fan of the past greats.

That said, as you can imagine I was excited to view his Penguin lecture. I am confused...he comes across as arrogant, cocky and passive aggressively intimidating. Not what I was expecting. You can tell the two people helping him were uncomfortable.

Sad to see.
Ed Oschmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Lake Worth FL
1022 Posts

Profile of Ed Oschmann
I haven't seen Steve's penguin lecture, but he's a good friend of mine, and he is none of the things that you mention. It's unfortunate he came across that way to you. One of the sweetest and thoughtful guys I know.
Maestro
View Profile
Special user
802 Posts

Profile of Maestro
Hmm, I haven’t seen it either but my interactions with Steve on Facebook have always been great. He comes across as nice, caring, and humble.

I’m also sorry you felt that way. Sometimes people’s performing style isn’t for everyone!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Steve Reynolds - Penguin Live (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL