The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Search is missing obvious relevant results (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jonathan1000
View Profile
Veteran user
326 Posts

Profile of Jonathan1000
I knew there's a thread on Eric Chien's new release "Enso", so I searched for Enso but the results omitted the thread. So I searched for Chien Enso, using the "all the words" option in all forums and this time got a message there were NO results at all. So I slogged through the forums by hand and found what I was looking for, entitled: "Enso (Gimmicks and Online Instructions) by Eric Chien - Trick".

I'm stumped as to why the Search function missed it. I gather I'm doing something wrong -- but what?

Thanks for your help!
"Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals." -- Homer Simpson
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
You're not doing anything wrong. There is a known problem with the search engine that is being worked on.
Where the magic begins
Jonathan1000
View Profile
Veteran user
326 Posts

Profile of Jonathan1000
Understood. Thank you.
"Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals." -- Homer Simpson
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Search is missing obvious relevant results (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL