The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Losander's Art of Levitation Videos (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicalDesignPro
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of MagicalDesignPro
Does anyone have the Art of Levitation videos by Losander and, if so, what are your thoughts?? Particularly on the bubble magic portion.

Thanks!
bekralik
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1080 Posts

Profile of bekralik
>Does anyone have the Art of Levitation
>videos by Losander and, if so, what are
>your thoughts?? Particularly on the bubble
>magic portion.

The bubble magic stuff was definitely 'different'. I can't say I've seen that anywhere else before. And he's discusses a different hook-up for elastic IT, as well as supplying some of it. I don't think I'd ever use it, though, but it was pretty interesting to watch, like the Bubble Zombie routine and the regular bubble work. I think kids would go nuts if they saw this.

Sadly, each tape is only about 30 minutes. Both volumes could easily have been done on one tape and I think it was a case of milking the consumer. The Jumping Card and Moving Fork were probably the non-bubble highlights, in my opinion.

Now that I think about it, I think I remember somebody else who did a bubble video, maybe not necessarily in the magic industry. He used smoke to create these cool bubbles within bubbles and smoke in bubbles and stuff like that.

I bought these tapes out of mere curiosity, so they were something I could have done without.
yosef_dov
View Profile
Loyal user
NYC area
242 Posts

Profile of yosef_dov
Greetings...

Just got the DVD of these vids (both on 1 DVD for about $30)...

I like them... good info here! I like the bubble stuff, I can definately see a place for bubble zombie in my show...

Joe
Smile
sleightofhand1
View Profile
Elite user
441 Posts

Profile of sleightofhand1
these videos are great, he lectured here and had great deals, and a really nice man!
bubble zombie is great!
Jemy
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of Jemy
I also bought this dvd and to be honest I think it's a nice dvd but not essential, but i must admit that i was really happy to see losander working especially with his beautifull dancing cane ( i want one) and his buble zombie ball. I guess that people who are interested in this kind of magic should buy first the finn jon booklet (Mine is in french but perhaps you can have it in english i don't know) wich include a lot of effect using loop (probably because he's the inventor) with bubble stuff money etc...,

PS: bekralik, finn jon is the one who use to put smoke in his bubble to make them stronger. Smile
thegreatgeorgio
View Profile
Loyal user
236 Posts

Profile of thegreatgeorgio
Finn Jon blows bubbles with smoke inside.

thanks

George
Mike Brezler
View Profile
Inner circle
Waynesboro, Pa.
1114 Posts

Profile of Mike Brezler
I enjoyed the bubble zombie the most, it was very visual. I also liked the floating bubble routines. So I bought Losander's floating bubble liquid and it isn't near as easy to perform as it looks on the DVD. This requires lots of practice. It's not good to perform with ceiling fans, air conditioning, or outside.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Losander's Art of Levitation Videos (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL