The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Harakhan Cage (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Darcy
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of Darcy
Hello everyone, I just have a quick question about the harakhan appearing cages. I know there have been some posts about this in the past but mine is a more specific question. When I fold up one of my cages and hold it by the ring it stays shut, this is not what I want, but rather to spring open when you release the tension on the cage. Would anyone know of anyway to fix this?

Thank you!!
Darcy
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5105 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Darcy, what are you using as tension to hold the cage closed until production? Typically, the gentle downward motion during the production is enough to expand it.

You can apply just a drop of oil on a few of the joints but be careful. Too much will cause the cage to always spring open if left unbound.
Where the magic begins
Darcy
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of Darcy
When I say tension I pretty much just meant holding it closed. See when I fold it up and let go all of my cages spring open immediatly (accpet for one), which is what I want. But when I fold up one of them it just stays shut, until you twist it open, this does not benifiet my production, as the way I am producing it I need it to pop open imediatly. But I will try oiling it and see waht happens.

THank you very much!!
Darcy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Harakhan Cage (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL